Captured: Shooter Responsible For Two-State Mass-Shooting Spree In Custody After Day-Long Manhunt

Radee Labeeb Prince is in custody after a mass shooting in Maryland and a sixth person shot in Delaware.

Edgewood, MD - A suspect who murdered three people and shot three more in a two-state shooting spree was arrested on Wednesday afternoon after a manhunt.

Radee Labeeb Prince, was arrested in Newark, Delaware, according to ABC News.

He was captured after police received a tip that Prince was in a Newark neighborhood.

Federal, state, and local law enforcement officers arrived and began to search the neighborhood. Three ATF agents spotted Prince on foot, smoking a cigar, near the Four Seasons Parkway.

When agents approached, he dropped a gun and fled. He was taken into custody after a short foot chase. Police recovered the firearm, which is believed to have been the gun used in the shootings.

On Wednesday morning, about 9 AM, Prince drove to Advanced Granite Solutions, located in an Edgewood Business Park. He had been employed there as a machine operator for the past four months.

He went inside, and opened fire on employees, according to Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler. Five people were shot; three died and two remain in critical condition.

The three victims were identified as Bayarsaikhan Tudev, age 53; Jose Hidalgo Romero, age 34; and Enis Mrvoljak, age 48.

The other victims were not identified.

Sheriff Gahler said that more than five employees were at the business when Prince arrived, and believed more employees would have been shot if not for officers' rapid response.

“Our officers actually saw the vehicle leaving the scene, were able to give a short chase, but lost the vehicle going northbound on 30th and Market Street. So, the last time that we’ve seen this individual today was earlier this morning,” Chief Robert Tracy said.

Prince fled to Wilmington, Delaware, where he lives, after the Maryland mass shooting, and shot a man at a used car lot that he had 'beefs' with in the past, according to USA Today .

The man, who was also not identified, was shot once near the head and once in the body, but is expected to recover.

Prince had an extensive criminal history in Delaware, with a total of 42 arrests. Fifteen of those were for felonies, including a conviction for possession of a firearm by a felon, and four were for misdemeanors.

Prince also had numerous probation violations.

He had multiple traffic violations on his record, was habitually late paying his rent, and had been court-ordered to complete alcohol and drug counseling in the past.

Wilmington Police Chief Robert Tracy said Prince was "a person with no conscience"

When asked at a press conference why someone with such a long criminal history could be walking free, Chief Tracy said, "I sometimes ask that question myself."

He said, "If there are violent people causing carnage in our community, we got to find a way to keep them behind bars so they can't go out and reoffend."

Prince was fired from a Maryland job earlier this year after he punched a co-worker and threatened other employees, according to court records.

A co-worker requested a protection order in that case, and a Hartford County judge denied the request.

It is believed that Prince acted alone.