Cali. News Anchor Dies From Overdose Of Meth He Put In Rectum During Sex Romp

TV Anchor Chris Burrous died from an overdose of meth he inserted in his rectum while having sex with another man.

Los Angeles, CA - A Los Angeles TV news anchor died after he had sex with another man in a motel and inserted methamphetamine into his rectum.

KTLA news anchor Chris Burrous, 43, was found unresponsive Dec. 27 in a motel room and died from methamphetamine toxicity, according to the Los Angeles County coroner’s office, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The coroner released the report on Friday.

Hypertensive and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease were also factors in the death, the coroner said.

The man that Burrous had sex with was someone the anchor had met on a dating site. Burrous was married and had a nine-year-old daughter.

The man with Burrous called 911 when Burrous was non-responsive and was possibly not breathing, according to the New York Post. That man performed CPR on Burrous until the paramedics arrived, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The coroner’s report stated that Burrous was having sex with his partner and inserted a rock of meth into his rectum. He then put another rock of meth in his rectum later and placed a mask on his face that was doused with an inhalant of amyl nitrate, according to Fox News.

Burrous started to grunt and vomit and became unresponsive.

No criminal charges were filed against the sexual partner, the New York Post reported.

Burrous was hired at KTLA in 2011. He did a morning news segment and also was an anchor on the weekends and covered breaking news on weekday mornings, according to the New York Post.

“Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Burrous family. Chris loved sharing the stories of Southern California and connecting with our viewers,” said KTLA president Don Corsini and news director Jason Ball in a joint statement, according to People magazine. “He will be remembered as a great journalist and a wonderful friend to many. He brought a kindness to his work and will be deeply missed by the entire KTLA family.”

Comments
No. 1-25
Duder1897
Duder1897

Damn I was hoping it was Don Lemon.

HAWAIIBLUE
HAWAIIBLUE

What in the hell!!??? He put what!? in his where?! Usually you smoke meth, not insert it.

Debyblueblood
Debyblueblood

Wow TMI hurtful to family

Tutite
Tutite

Not nice, ugly thinking, live, love, share & enjoy bc no one gets out alive.

Rayb
Rayb

Well...that’s an embarrassing way to die..